Saturday, March 5, 2011

Double Date Night

 I just have to say that we thoroughly enjoyed our Saturday. Waking up without an alarm clock, eating a late brunch, leisurely deciding what the day would bring. Jake rounded up some stuff and went out shooting with a buddy. I made a rejuvenating trip to the gym (running 6 miles today I might add - go me!) And THEN... we talked another couple into joining us for a double-date-night! Can't go wrong with dinner and movie, so the four of us hopped in the car for a jaunt to Idaho Falls. Five Guys Burgers provided the food - Gnomeo&Juliet was the entertainment.Good grub, and what a seriously cute show!
Oh yeah, I got this FAB yellow plastic ring out of the quarter machine while we were waiting for the movie to start. It is QUITE large, but I had to have something to go with the girlish piggy tails I was sportin'. 

Just a day in the life...
...and isn't it grand!

No comments: