Thursday, July 26, 2012

Gettin' kinda chubby

A few more weeks gone by, and a few more inches put on....
  
34 weeks in this one. Notice the the ridiculously cute little boy shoes. I recently found them at a second hand store and had to have them.I know they are still a bit too big, but the size of my belly is evidence that he knows how to grow! He'll be walking around in them before we know it.

 
This is the great grey whale sighting at 37 weeks. This is one of my favorite maternity shirts, and I never thought I would grow out of it. So much for that theory, as it barely covers the bottom of my belly.

 
This was taken April 26th, which marks exactly 38 weeks. The blossoming apple tree was a perfect background to show that spring is in the air - and everyone knows that Spring is the time for babies!

Jake bought me a single red rose on his way home from work one day -----'cause he's cool like that. It made me feel very feminine and motherish when I used it as a photo prop.

Only a matter of weeks or even days now.... It seems our little one will be here soon!

No comments: