Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day: FUN WITH THE FAM

Taya on the Trampoline with a giant purple ball. It bounced her all over and she just enjoyed making me laugh. I took a bunch of cute pictures I will have to post on facebook.








Marinn learning to ride by herself. She looks pretty confident and very loveable








Brynlee is ready to go, but Taya wasn't quite so sure. Grandpa led them around for a while. When Taya was done she liked saying "bumpy" to describe her ride.








Denae. What a little adventurer. She let me take lots of pictures and kept running around finding places to pose. Notice how her right cheek is a little puffy? It's a misquito bite!







ShaNae! This is her trying to do a "normal" face. ha ha ha. Did I mention how much I like when she plays the piano so I can listen or sing along? She also taught me to play some stuff on a guitar. Excitement!






We were not able to join my family at Murphy Lake for camping on Saturday. I have a soft spot for that yearly tradition, but we had some other stuff going on that day. Jake headed up to Mink Creek where he could help his Dad with the horse ranch, and I spent time with my old buddy Anna Simpson Sibbett and her engaged sister Sarah. It was well worth it for sure! I got to catch up with a best friend, go out to dinner with her at my FAVORITE restaurant (Ruby River), see her adorable kidlet again, and share in the excitement of Sarah's wedding preparations, and meet the lucky guy who is her intended. (Wedding is June 18th... that's my birthday!!!) Then I met my family at home in Star Valley after they were back from camping. I had a really good time just being home with Brothers and Sisters and Nieces and nephews around. I didn't get pictures of them all on my camera, but I did inside my head -- and that will get me through until next time.

No comments: