Friday, June 12, 2009

SWEET FEET


Check out my new hobby! Who knew that crocheting could be so entertaining? My older sister learned this trick a while back and I had her teach me when I was visiting. It took a little practice to make them look as cute as hers, but before I knew it I was HOOKED. I went out and spent ever so much more than I should have on beads and thread and socks. I don't even have any children to put them on yet! So now that I am in over my head with supplies, help me experiment with these little "Sweet Feet" --- Go to the link for my new blog www.sweetfeetsocks.blogspot.com and leave me a comment about what features you like best. And for all of you with little girls with cold little toes. . . you give me a call :) I really do have a ton of stuff for whatever colors and sizes you might want. (To match a certain outfit you bought, or to match certain hair bows they have. I can do all white ones for blessing outfits. They are also REALLY cute when you add a button or a bow on the cuff! )

No comments: